From: Pat Van Canada <google@spellingbeewinnars.org>
Subject: Re: Accessing Addresses in a Passed String
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 15:03:22 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Ha!

Clean out your desks GTK and QT, this new curses based technology is taking over!

Thanks Dmitry, I think I will just move this to the calling code. For the one or two other people who might end up using my "killer app", it is not too much to ask them to copy and pasted a nested procedure into their calling code.

Thanks again-Patrick