From: jeh@ritcv.UUCP (Jim Heliotis)
Subject: Looking for CACM Self-Assessment Articles
Date: Tue, 5-Mar-85 10:50:57 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Tue Mar  5 10:50:57 1985

There was a Comm. of the ACM article that taught me about Ada -- if I recall,
it had a lot of the basic stuff in it, but no tasking.  I think that was to
be covered in a later article.

Can anyone remind me of the month in which this stuff appeared?  Thanks.

I believe this is of general enough interest that it could be posted.

				Jim Heliotis
				{allegra,seismo}!rochester!ritcv!jeh
				rocksvax!ritcv!jeh
				ritcv!jeh@Rochester