From: cis.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!uwm.edu!msuinfo!uchinews!iit max!thssamj@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Aditya M. Jani)
Subject: Re: Incorporating 9X into Ada courses
Date: 28 Apr 93 23:58:43 GMT	[thread overview]

>*  Avoid the three technical problems facing new Ada users.

<I hope that one of these three problems is correctly recognized to be
<the non-existence of a powerful and flexible Ada implementation for the
<IBM-PC that is in seriously competitive with corresponding C/C++ offerings
<in any of the realms of price, optimization, resource hunger, interface
<capability, or support.

<--ben

>*  Avoid the three technical problems facing new Ada users.

<please explain to all of us, thank you.

<Regards,

<Peter Hermann

 I am forwarding the reply by Mr Fred Francl, who would be teaching
 the Ada course at IIT Chicago this summer.
 I will forward any replies to him.