From: wengelin@ozspace.brisnet.org.au (Daneil Wengelin)
Subject: Re: Vendor bashing and pushing Ada....and an ad from SGI.
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 10:18:40 GMT
Date: 1994-09-21T10:18:40+00:00	[thread overview]

Great job, all of you Ada proponents. I just sent a fax to the
editor of the daily paper "The Australian" special section on
computers and questioned why Ada94 had not been mentioned as an
alternative in the article about the problems with C++ in OOP.

All of us should take an hour and write to or call that old
friend that works at the computer magazine, or that company that
uses computers and have a chat about things. That's how we'd
make impact.

       Let's bash it in!

-Daniel

-- Daniel Wengelin                 -- If the only prerequisite to     --
-- CelsiusTech                     -- be a member of team Ada is to   --
-- dawe@celsiustech.se             -- advocate it, I'm in. Otherwise, --
-- wengelin@ozspace.brisnet.org.au -- where do I sign?                --
with Standard_Disclaimer;