comp.lang.ada
From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Searchable comp.lang.ada archive dating back to 1982
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 23:41:32 -0700 (PDT)

> https://archive.legitdata.co/comp.lang.ada/

Impressive work ! Well done

When we click on a message (for instance the very first message from Robert Dewar, https://archive.legitdata.co/comp.lang.ada/[email protected]/) the date doesn't seem to be visible (it is in the summary window, 1983 in this case).

I note that for most other messages it is visible though !

The first message that contains "GNAT" is from Tucker Taft in 1993.
Not sure whether there was a formal announcement for the birth of GNAT.

In any case, some fun reading to be had for historically-inclined people.

Emmanuel