From: Mace Ayres <mace.ayres@icloud.com>
Subject: Text_io package's  Positive_Count type
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 02:14:03 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

I am using GNAT's,2018, GPS on 1 2012 Macbook Pro, Intel Chip, for some Ada programming with IO to a terminal. I want to capture the cursor position, row, and column with Text_IO line and col functions returning to my variables of type Positive_count, declared in my package's specification, *.ids file, Compile fails with an ambiguous message about my line of code that calls line and col returning to Postiive_count type variables.