From: slinky.cs.nyu.edu!slinky.cs.nyu.edu!nobody@nyu.edu  (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Ada 9X compiler for the PC
Date: 28 Jul 93 12:09:39 GMT	[thread overview]

To repeat a message posted before, nothing is "finalized" at NYU. Don't
believe everything you read in Infoworld, except perhaps the letter from
Ed Schonberg in the latest issue which corrects the mistake. Note
incidentally that while the article in question was a bit over enthusiastic
about the NYU effort, or perhaps I should say a bit premature, its general
enthusiasm for Ada ("the theme was 'can I persuade you to use this great
language'") was encouraging reading that week.