* Ann: AZip v.2.50
@ 2022-08-28 7:33 Gautier write-only address
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Gautier write-only address @ 2022-08-28 7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
The version 2.5 of AZip is out!
AZip is a Zip archive manager.
- Flat view / Tree view toggle
- Simple to use (at least I hope so ;-) )
- Useful built-in tools:
- Text & name search function through an archive,
without having to extract files
- Archive updater
- Integrity check
- Archive recompression, using an algorithm-picking approach
for improving a Zip archive's compression.
- Zip compression formats supported: Reduce, Shrink, Implode,
Deflate, Deflate64, BZip2, LZMA
- Free, open-source
- Portable (in the sense: no installation needed, no DLL,
no configuration file)
Summary of latest changes since 2.15:
2.50: Support for Zip_64 archives.
2.40: Optional Windows Explorer context menu integration.
2.38: AZip is its own installer (if desired).
2.20: Drag & Drop for extracting Zip archive data.
Full list: https://sourceforge.net/p/azip/news/
"Under the hood" features:
- AZip is from A to Z in Ada :-)
- Uses the highly portable Zip-Ada library - all in Ada.
- (regarding Windows "skin") Uses the GWindows library - all in Ada.
Gautier's Ada programming
NB: follow the above link for a valid e-mail address
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-28 7:33 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-08-28 7:33 Ann: AZip v.2.50 Gautier write-only address
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox