From: slinky.cs.nyu.edu!slinky.cs.nyu.edu!nobody@nyu.edu  (Robert Dewar)
Subject: GNAT is alive
Date: 9 Sep 93 21:10:18 GMT	[thread overview]

We just found out that all the posts we have sent to comp.lang.ada have not
been making it out of the building (we saw them here at NYU, but no one
else did). This accounts for what must have been a mysterious silence from
us in this newsgroup (we have always posted immediate responses to any
messages wondering about GNAT).

We apologize for this SNAFU (the acronym unfortunately is quite appropriate
for the state of our network and newsgroup access). We will shortly post
messages giving updated status information on GNAT etc.