From: Oliver Kellogg <okellogg@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Ada source code obfuscator update
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-07-12T12:28:10-07:00	[thread overview]

Version 0.6 of the obfuscada perl script has been released and is available at:

http://www.okellogg.de/x.html

Changes since version 0.2 are:

- Exclude 'I' and 'O' from obfuscated identifiers to avoid confusion with '1' and '0'
- Support bodies and child/separate units
- Various bug fixes
- Use the UniLexer perl module for scanning the input into tokens

Due to the limitations of global text substitution without semantic knowledge, I expect this to be the last update of the script.
A complete rewrite in Ada (using ASIS) is planned.

Enjoy,

Oliver Kellogg