* best way of dropping privileges with setresuid
@ 2021-09-21 13:36 Kevin Chadwick
From: Kevin Chadwick @ 2021-09-21 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have found the Gnat Create_Socket_Pair procedure.

What is the best way of calling setresuid?

C interface?

* Re: best way of dropping privileges with setresuid
@ 2021-09-21 14:03 ` Kevin Chadwick
From: Kevin Chadwick @ 2021-09-21 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 1:36:05 PM UTC, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have found the Gnat Create_Socket_Pair procedure.
>
> What is the best way of calling setresuid?
>
> C interface?

Or should I be looking at isolation with Ada, completely differently to C and perhaps even not using any form of IPC?