From: "A.J." <ianozia@gmail.com>
Subject: Currency Library for Ada?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 07:17:27 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Does anyone know if Ada has a currency library? Ideally one that includes the ISO 4217 currency standard?

I've seen currency referenced as examples in the Style Guide[1] and other documentation[2] but I'm having trouble searching for anything concrete (and googling "ada" and "currency" has not helped due to some unfortunately named crypto stuff).

I'm also interested in if there's any ada libraries for iso 3166 (country codes).

If none of this exists, that's fine, it just gives me a reason to build it out myself, but I don't want duplication of effort :)

AJ.

[1] https://ada-lang.io/docs/style-guide/Reusability/#guideline-16
[2] https://docs.adacore.com/live/wave/aunit/html/aunit_cb/aunit_cb/fixture.html