From: "Theodore E. Dennison" <dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com>
Cc: dewar@gnat.com
Subject: Re: Does Ada95 beat FORTRAN?!?
Date: 1996/04/22
Date: 1996-04-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert Dewar wrote:

> Here is one respect in which Ada 95 is clearly superior to Fortran
> for numerical applications. In Ada 95, there are accuracy requirements
> for the trig functions, there are no such requirements in Ada 95.

This should read more like,
"In Ada 95, there are accuracy requirements for the trig functions,
 there are no such requirements in Fortran".

Robert asked me to post this correction for him, as he is temporarily
away from an internet terminal. Apparently he has trouble bringing
himself to type "the F word". :-)

--
T.E.D.
                |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |