From: jmills@ccrf-news.gatech.edu (John M. Mills)
Subject: Re: LRM
Date: 9 Sep 1994 15:29:10 -0400
Date: 1994-09-09T15:29:10-04:00	[thread overview]

In article <34pnm0$4jj@babyblue.cs.yale.edu>,
Gene McCulley <mcculley@greatwall.cctt.com> wrote:
 >In article <779086224snx@dpscon.uucp.netcom.com>, billyoc@dpscon.uucp.netcom.com (Billy O'Connor) writes:
 >|> Would anyone know where I could FTP a copy of the ANSI/MIL-STD language
 >|> reference manual?  I'd like to have a soft copy.
 [...]
>At ftp://kafka.saic.com/pub/ada.tar.gz you can find the html LRM that
>is pointed to by the Ada WWW page.  It is very nice.

Thanks -  this is _very_ nice.  I browsed over, captured the *.tar, and
blew it up into a local reference directory for our folks.  It's on my
Mosaic hotlist as a local item.  Try it, all you Mosaic surfers.

Mosiac unzips it automatically, but then you have to save it, and untar it
into a directory of your choice. It blows up into a lot of small files, the
entry being ada_lrm.html, or something very similar.

"Open Local" under Mosaic and you're on.

I copied a nice gif of the countess herself, too.

Thanks very much to the authors, also.

Regards --jmm--

--
John M. Mills, SRE -- john.m.mills@gtri.gatech.edu -- (404)528-3258 (voice)
   Georgia Tech/ GTRI/ SDL, 7220 Richardson Rd., Smyrna, GA 30080