From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: Morality of govt. folks read/post on cla (was Re: ...Network Police)
Date: 16 Sep 1994 10:59:43 -0500
Date: 1994-09-16T10:59:43-05:00	[thread overview]

In article <SRCTRAN.94Sep16085801@world.std.com>,
Gregory Aharonian <srctran@world.std.com> wrote:

>>"mommy".  Through personal knowledge, I know Greg Aharonian
>>and Colin James III both have done this, so you may want to chose
>>your words carefully when you reply to them, publicly or privately.
>
>This is a sheer, utter, complete lie on about me.  While I am aware of
>efforts by others to complain to government bodies about the posting styles
>of government employees while at work, I have never done so and resent
>David's accusation.  I know how to fight more own battles.
>If someone else wants to complain to the government about your insults of
>me on the Internet, well that's fine with me, but it is not my action.
>Check into your allegations next time with all of those NASA resources at
>your disposal.  Next time come up with a better insult, but don't accuse
>me of something I haven't done.

If my information is incorrect, I absolutely retract my accusation.
My intent is not to insult, but to inform.  I don't have any "NASA
resources" at my disposal, so that is somewhat confusing.

I apologize.  My position about GA is retracted.

--
Proud (and vocal) member of Team Ada! (and Team OS/2)        ||This is not your
             Ada 9X -- It doesn't suck                       ||  father's Ada