From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Greg and charging for sales pitch, NOT?
Date: 17 Sep 1994 07:55:30 -0400
Date: 1994-09-17T07:55:30-04:00	[thread overview]

The other Keith (Keith Thompson) points out to me that it is quite likely
that what Greg was saying is that the company in question wouldn't pay
*their* employees to listen to him (which I misinterpreted as an issue
of paying Greg). If that's right, which I think it probably is, then
I apologize to Greg, although I must say, with a new hat on acquired
recently, the idea of charging for sales presentations doesn't seem
such a bad idea :-) :-) :-)

Just think, if I were still using DOS, and only could do one thing at a time,
then I wouldn't be able to post to CLA while waiting for GNAT to finish
compiling. Isn't OS/2 wonderful (of course there may be some readers of
this group who think that this particular feature of OS/2 is NOT so
wonderful :-)