From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Fibonacci Numbers?
Date: 20 Sep 1994 12:25:48 -0400
Date: 1994-09-20T12:25:48-04:00	[thread overview]

Keith, I can't believe you would make such a mistake, 34 indeed, doesn't
everyone know that THE ANSWER is 42.

By the way, I have a suggestion. When people
ask a truly elementary question, defined as one which
we can pretty much assume that all the readers of the newsgroup know the
answer to, then it's probably better to EMAIL responses, we have now had
half a dozen posts giving the formula for Fibonacci numbers, which is not
very enlightening.

Now if someone knows the question to which 42 is the answer, that would
be really interesting and worth posting, though probably not to this
newsgroup.