From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT and emx ( GDB ) ?? OS/2, PM Tools for GNAT ?
Date: 4 Oct 1994 14:47:30 -0400
Date: 1994-10-04T14:47:30-04:00	[thread overview]

It may well be possible to port GNAT to the EMX version of GCC for OS/2.
We haven't done so, because, as far as I know, EMX remains proprietary
and undistributable by FSF. Still if someone is successful doing the port,
by all means let us know. It sure would be nice to have GDB running. We
are still trying to get GDB running with our native GCC port, but we have
not succeeded yet.

P.S. Be sure to at least copy questions like this to gant-report, many of
the people who might answer such questions from the GNAT team do not
read CLA, and generally that is the team of people potentially most
knowledgable in answering questions about GNAT.

What kind of tools are you looking for?