From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Gnat Ada 9X - What sort of PC does it need???
Date: 5 Oct 1994 07:50:19 -0400
Date: 1994-10-05T07:50:19-04:00	[thread overview]

Incidentally, I made a casual remark about EMACS which awakened at least
one VI disciple. To make it clear that I am not guilty of religeous
discrimination, let me rush to point out that there is also a VI for
OS/2 that works fine, and handles long file names.

Yes, there is a utility that renames files, and, optionally do the
8+3 krunching. It is called gnatchop, and is, even in our rather
incomplete documentation, reasonably fully described :-)