From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Private/incomplete type differences...?
Date: 24 Oct 1994 11:45:42 -0400
Date: 1994-10-24T11:45:42-04:00	[thread overview]

Although GNAT was indeed right in this situation, everyone should be aware
that you can't trust GNAT 100% as an arbiter of language semantics. In
particular, there are still missing checks in GNAT (for example we are
not doing accessibility checks at all yet).

We are working away to complete the checking, and by all means report missing
checks as bugs, but it's worth reminding people that GNAT ain't complete yet!