From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Installing GNAT 1.83 on DOS
Date: 15 Nov 1994 12:27:07 -0500
Date: 1994-11-15T12:27:07-05:00	[thread overview]

I guess this needs posting pretty frequently!

Please send GNAT trouble reports to gnat-report@cs.nyu.edu.

(since this is one of the directions that is prominent in the readme file,
it's a reasonable guess that people NOT sending trouble reports to that
address who have installation problems probably are seeing results of not
following the installation instructions carefully. Anyway we are happy
to help out but most of the team does not read CLA, or if they do, they
certainly don't try to keep current with it. So send your questions to the
official address please. It's fine as far as I am concerned to post them
here too, but the important thing is to get them to gnat-request.)

Thanks

P.S. we know that the installation procedures for the PC versions are not
anywhere as smooth as they should be, and on our list is to improve these,
but this is not at the top of our list yet, so for the moment, be careful
to follow the directions very carefully!