From: reinert <reinkor@gmail.com>
Subject: Question about alire
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 23:11:14 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hello,

I am newbe on using alire. I installed "alr" and it functions as hoped for.

Q1:
where is the the compiler? As part of "alr"?

Q2:
"alr toolchain" gives:
 CRATE       VERSION       STATUS    NOTES
 gprbuild    22.0.1        Default
 gprbuild    2021.0.0+0778 Available Provided by system package: gprbuild
 gnat_native 12.1.2        Default

Where do I find overview on what is in "gnat_native 12.1.2" (I assume it is the latest compiler version). Many Ada 2022 features there?

Q3:
How do I keep updated with the latest version (of the compiler)?

reinert