From: dewar@cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT and gdb
Date: 20 Dec 1994 23:55:00 -0500
Date: 1994-12-20T23:55:00-05:00	[thread overview]

in general gdb works with gnat pretty well, although it needs to be taught
some Ada manners to really look nice (this is work that is under way).
Still it is very usable, it is our main tool for debugging GNAT itself.

However, the bad news is that it does not work at ALL with the current
OS/2 version of GNAT. We are planning to investigate moving to the EMX
port of GCC to host GNAT< and that should give gdb support.