From: bukys@rochester.UUCP (Liudvikas Bukys)
Subject: wanted: vax/unix ada compiler information
Date: Mon, 17-Dec-84 10:02:08 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Dec 17 10:02:08 1984

Could someone summarize for me where one can obtain Ada compilers for
Vax/Unix machines?  Any other information you want to throw in would be
appreciated.

Reply by MAIL and I will summarize to the newsgroup.
Note that I have the "followup-to" header set to try to foil non-mail replies.

Liudvikas Bukys
rochester!bukys (uucp) via allegra, decvax, seismo
bukys@rochester (arpa)