From: AdaMagica <christ-usch.grein@t-online.de>
Subject: GNAT FSF
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:39:51 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

In the past, I only used GNAT CE. Now that no new versions are provided, I'm gonna try to download the FSF version.

The newest I found is in https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-12.2.0/
gcc-12.2.0.tar.gz.

Is this the correct thing? I have yet to find a tool to open tar.gz (on windows, I generally use zip files).

Now suppose I have successfully unpacked the thing. What is inside? How do I install it? Is GPS included?

Thanxs for your patience and help.