From: Phil Snarski <murdock@mail.erols.com>
To: dewar@cs.nyu.edu
Subject: Ada used to develop Medical Analytical Systems
Date: 1996/04/04
Date: 1996-04-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The developer is Tegimenta, their product is high percision analytical
systems used in hospitals and laboratories, to perform in-vitro
diagnostics. The application is 220,000 lines of code, developed on the
HP 9000/ series 400 and 700 running under UNIX. Alsys development
environment and Cadre Teamwork is used by Tegimenta engineers. Have you
heard of this project  and if so where can I get more info. on the
requirment specifications used to develop this applictaion? I am also
trying to find out how much of the application was written in Ada?