From: "ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: GPS debugging problem
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:57:37 +0100
Date: 2016-01-05T11:57:37+01:00	[thread overview]

I created a breakpoint in one of my programs.  The breakpoint is within an
if statement, at line 325. in the Edit Breakpoint window I can find this
breakpoint back as nr. 4. When running the program I  need to stop the
program only within that if statement. In fact the program stops at line 327
just outside the if statement and is presented in de debugging console as
nr. 4. What can I do solve this program, I already have recompiled the
program again by deleting the exe file. Even started GPS again. Delted the
breakpoints and posituoning them again. Nothing helps.