From: AdaMagica <christ-usch.grein@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: Build order with gprbuild
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 11:01:15 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

package Compiler is
for Driver ("Fuzzy") use "fuzzy_gen";
end Compiler;

I'm still playing around and have problems with the Driver attribute. The documentation says;
>Driver: single, indexed, case-insensitive index
>Index is a language name. Value is the name of the executable for the compiler of the language.
However it does not say where the executable is located, how does gprbuild find it?
I moved fuzzy_gen into another directory and changed accordingly

for Driver ("Fuzzy") use "path/fuzzy_gen";

Now I get
unable to locate fuzzy_gen.

How do I solve this problem?