From: ldries46 <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Gtk Scrolledwindow with a textview inside still has a limited nr of lines
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 09:30:50 +0200
Date: 2020-06-01T09:30:50+02:00	[thread overview]

In my application Gtk_ScrolledWindow with a Textview inside still has a
limited nr of lines.
Putting in a document of a 50 lines I can See all lines within the window.
Expanding the document to about 100 lines I see about 70 lines without
scrolling and the rest I can see by scrolling.
Expanding the document with another 100 lines I still can see about 70
lines but by scrolling I can only see the lines 71 till 130. The last 70
are not to be reached.  checked if this has anything to do with my
program and the only thing I can think of is that I somewhere during the
program Delete the entries (may somewhere around 120 to 130 lines) up to
than and refill it with the 200 a talked about before. Does that has
anything to do with it . If so How can I reset the window, if not where
can I specify an indefinite number of lines