From: dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Problem with Gnat.Dynamic_Tables
Date: 11 Jul 2002 20:42:04 -0700
Date: 2002-07-12T03:42:04+00:00	[thread overview]

achrist@easystreet.com wrote in message news:<3D2DEC07.9E47AC3@easystreet.com>...
> Robert Dewar wrote:
> >
> I'm puzzled why the mw_components Dynamic_Array seens to
> work without
> me, as user of the generic package, doing anything
> different (as far
> as I see) when using that package from what didn't work
> with GNAT
> dynamic tables.

The GNAT dynamic table package malfunctioned it because
you misused it and ignored a critical rule in the spec.
The Dynamic_Array package is a completely different package. You need
to read the documentation for this package carefully and make sure you
are following it.

Nothing puzzling about two different packages having two
different specifications!