From: Thomas <fantome.forums.tDeContes@free.fr.invalid>
Subject: headers
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 01:24:01 +0200	[thread overview]

hi :-)

Would someone please take a look at my headers, tell me if something is
wrong?
(I'd prefer to change it before duplicating files / propagating headers.)

http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/rapid?view=revision&revision=269

Isn't it too weird, that the "comment" signs make a kind of "6"? Would
an "E" be better?
I prefer to avoid an "8" because I would be too tempted to copy-paste
the Copyrights, and that would be dangerous.

--
RAPID maintainer
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/rapid/