From: Emmanuel Briot <briot.emmanuel@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Working folders for a project
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 23:14:08 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

> project My_Sdc is
> for Source_Dirs use ("Source Files");
> for Object_Dir use "Object Files";
> for Main use ("my_sdc.adb");
> end My_Sdc;

> Project --> Build and Run --> My_SDC.adb results in this error message:

Hello,
It has been years since I last used and develop GNAT Visual Studio, so I can't really help you. But a hint might be the
casing discrepency between the project file (my_sdbc.adb all lower cases) and the menu (My_SDC.adb). Maybe you
are not, in effect, loading that project file, but another one ? If I remember right, Studio will load a default project if
you do not load one explicitly, and it might well be using "obj" as the object directory, which is a frequent convention.

Emmanuel