* Development of an app for the Pools
@ 2023-04-25 20:17 Petter
From: Petter @ 2023-04-25 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'am developing an app for the swedish and european pools. In Sweden stryktipset. I'm very unsure about the vocabulary and as I intend to make my code available as open source I'd like to see a SWedish - English (Probaly Uk (:-)). I also have not received any advice on very to make it available. GitHub?

My main concern now is tho decompress a mathematicall system to single  rows (if that is the correct term.

I'd love have a contact to share thoughts with.

* Re: Development of an app for the Pools
@ 2023-04-26  9:36 ` Björn Lundin
From: Björn Lundin @ 2023-04-26  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2023-04-25 22:17, Petter wrote:
> I'am developing an app for the swedish and european pools. In Sweden stryktipset. I'm very unsure about the vocabulary and as I intend to make my code available as open source I'd like to see a SWedish - English (Probaly Uk (:-)). I also have not received any advice on very to make it available. GitHub?
>
> My main concern now is tho decompress a mathematicall system to single  rows (if that is the correct term.
>
> I'd love have a contact to share thoughts with.

I've done a robot (system of robots actually) for Betfair.
Contact me off list and we may have a discussion
(I do speak Swedish)

b . f . lundin
at
gmail . com

--
/Björn

* Re: Development of an app for the Pools
@ 2023-04-26 11:40   ` Petter
From: Petter @ 2023-04-26 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

onsdag 26 april 2023 kl. 11:37:01 UTC+2 skrev Björn Lundin:
> On 2023-04-25 22:17, Petter wrote:
> > I'am developing an app for the swedish and european pools. In Sweden stryktipset. I'm very unsure about the vocabulary and as I intend to make my code available as open source I'd like to see a SWedish - English (Probaly Uk (:-)). I also have not received any advice on very to make it available. GitHub?
> >
> > My main concern now is tho decompress a mathematicall system to single rows (if that is the correct term.
> >
> > I'd love have a contact to share thoughts with.
> I've done a robot (system of robots actually) for Betfair.
> Contact me off list and we may have a discussion
> (I do speak Swedish)
>
> b . f . lundin
> at
> gmail . com
>
> --
> /Björn

I'll do that if I can learn how to. Just responding to the mail I got with your post gave me this message

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to comp.lang.ada@googlegroups.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

* Re: Development of an app for the Pools
@ 2023-04-26 14:29     ` Björn Lundin
From: Björn Lundin @ 2023-04-26 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2023-04-26 13:40, Petter wrote:
>> b . f . lundin
>> at
>> gmail . com
>>
>> --
>> /Björn
> I'll do that if I can learn how to. Just responding to the mail I got with your post gave me this message
>
> Address not found
> Your message wasn't delivered tocomp.lang.ada@googlegroups.com  because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

No. In order to avoid too much spam, I scrambled the mail address sligthly.

3 rows -> put them on the same row.
remove all spaces.

If i had written

p . k . svensson
at
hotmail . com

that would have been
p.k.svensson@hotmail.com

--
/Björn

* Re: Development of an app for the Pools
@ 2023-04-26 14:51       ` Petter
From: Petter @ 2023-04-26 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

onsdag 26 april 2023 kl. 16:29:55 UTC+2 skrev Björn Lundin:
> On 2023-04-26 13:40, Petter wrote:
> >> b . f . lundin
> >> at
> >> gmail . com
> >>
> >> --
> >> /Björn
> > I'll do that if I can learn how to. Just responding to the mail I got with your post gave me this message
> >
> > Address not found
> > Your message wasn't delivered tocomp.lang.ada@googlegroups.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
>
> No. In order to avoid too much spam, I scrambled the mail address sligthly.
>
> 3 rows -> put them on the same row.
> remove all spaces.
>
> If i had written
>
> p . k . svensson
> at
> hotmail . com
>
> that would have been
> p.k.svensson@hotmail.com
>

> --
> /Björn

I could again not send email. This time I got :

Björn Lundin (<your emailaddress>) Det gick inte att leverera meddelandet på grund av ett kommunikationsfel. Försök att skicka meddelandet igen senare. Kontakta e-postadministratören om problemet kvarstår.
HE1EUR04FT035.mail.protection.outlook.com gav det här felet:
Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).