comp.lang.ada
* How to add adaMulti v7.2.4 run time library
@ 2021-05-14 12:50 SVR REDDY
From: SVR REDDY @ 2021-05-14 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

I am trying t execute ada multi program using batch file but I am getting this errors:

_d_dtof
_d_dmul

For the below line:
long float := long float (int) * long float;

* Re: How to add adaMulti v7.2.4 run time library
@ 2021-05-16 18:11 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2021-05-16 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

SVR REDDY <svrreddy64@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying t execute ada multi

I'm guessing you mean you are writing an Ada program, and compiling with
Green Hills AdaMULTI (https://ghs.com/products/AdaMULTI_IDE.html).

> program using batch file but I am getting this errors:
>
> _d_dtof
> _d_dmul

This is obviously not the complete error message, so there's no way to
make sense of it

> For the below line:
> long float := long float (int) * long float;

compilable source, please.

You should ask Green Hills for help on this.

--
-- Stephe