From: Paul Rubin <no.email@nospam.invalid>
Subject: Re: My new post on dev.to about SPARK
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 23:04:03 -0700	[thread overview]

"J-P. Rosen" <rosen@adalog.fr> writes:
> Hmmm.. The following O(N**2) function: ...
> can be changed to a O(N) function:
> function Is_Sorted (Table : Array_Type) return Boolean
>    is (for all L in Table'First .. Table'Last -1 =>
>             Table (L) < Table (L+1))
>    with Ghost;

Should it matter?  The code is never executed.  It's only used as a
specification for the theorem prover.

By the way, Riccardo, thanks for posting that.  It was impressive to see
that an executable-looking spec like that could be proved automatically
with the help of just a few pragmas.  I hadn't posted yet because I
haven't yet had a chance to try building and playing with the program.