From: "stephane richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: RTeal-time Ada Programming Rules ?
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:29:08 GMT
Date: 2004-09-16T11:29:08+00:00	[thread overview]

"PUCCETTI Armand" <armand.puccetti@cea.fr> wrote in message
news:cibfoh$jg7$1@ellebore.saclay.cea.fr...
> Hello,
>
> Does someone know about some good guide with programming rules
> for real-time Ada? I'm looking for detailled rules used for
> developping embedded systems within large companies or national
> authorities (FAA, DoD,...), that can give concrete hints to
> RT programmers.
>
> Also, what reference text books on RT Ada programming are
> worthwile reading?
>
> thanks for any indication/reference.
> Armand

Hi Armand,

Here's one called "Real time scheduling theory and Ada."
http://www.sei.cmu.edu/pub/documents/88.reports/pdf/tr33.88.pdf

And another called "Realtime Software Engineering in Ada: Observations and
Guidelines"
http://www.sei.cmu.edu/pub/documents/89.reports/pdf/tr22.89.pdf

I think they'll make to good night reading books for you :-).  Might wanna
pay a visit to my website too (ada world http://www.adaworld.com)
- in the Learning Center/ Free books and references for another PDF file
about the Ravenscar tasking model.
- In the Ada Advocacy section for yet another pdf file entitled "Targeting
Ada95/DSA for Distributed Simulation of Multi Protocol Communication
Networks"

Stephane Richard
"Ada World" webmaster
http://www.adaworld.com