From: "Jeff C" <jcreem@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gnat 3.4.2 tasking errorcodes windows
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:33:50 -0500
Date: 2005-01-17T19:33:50-05:00	[thread overview]

"Bj�rn Lundin" <bnl@tiscali.se> wrote in message
news:mailman.65.1105991123.527.comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org...
Hello all!

A couple of weeks I sent the mail below, but got no answers. Well,
I then tried to use gnat 3.4.2 from minGW, instead of 3.15.p, but I got he
same results still. Besides, it it only me that misses libaddr2line, used to
print stacktraces? It was included in 3.15p, but now I cant find it :(

Looks to me like this function returns a thread specific value so it should
be ok.
Clearly it is not ok for some reason. I'd guess something about the
exception propagation within
the threaded run-time support is clearing that error value. I see no reason
why it should

I recommend you submit a bugzilla bug at the gcc site. At the very least
this should be documented.