From: emmanuelle claus <emmclaus@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada job Brussels
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 05:28:19 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2019-11-18T05:28:19-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm responsible for the recruitment of the consultancy company "Eurocity". I'm looking for two Ada developers for my client in Belgium, which is in the Aviation Sector, the start date would be around the beginning of 2020.

We are providing a one year contract which is renewable every year and are looking for long term professional partnership.

If you are interested, please send me an email with your CV at Emma.claus@eurocity.be

Thank you.

Emma Claus