From: Jeffrey Carter <spam@spam.com>
Subject: Re: Turning off "Unit xxx not referenced" warnings?
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:56:41 GMT
Date: 2004-10-29T18:56:41+00:00	[thread overview]

ggroups@steelskies.com wrote:
> I have a file which with's a bunch of other files purely to force their
> elaboration.
> As a result, I get a number of "Unit xxx not referenced" warnings.  Is
> there any way to get rid of them?
> There's a compiler switch which turns the warning off, but I'd prefer
> to do it on a per-file basis.  Is there not a pragma or something for
> this?

A portable way is to mention each in a pragma Elaborate (or
Elaborate_Body). That may be a good way to do it, since it emphasizes
that they are there in order to be elaborated.

"I like it when the support group complains that they have
insufficient data on mean time to repair bugs in Ada software."
Robert I. Eachus