From: Jeffrey Carter <spam@spam.com>
Subject: Re: Signed vs Natural/32-bits vs 31 bits
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:40:53 GMT
Date: 2004-10-25T22:40:53+00:00	[thread overview]

If there both numeric types, you're far better off using a normal type
conversion than Unchecked_Conversion.

If in fact you're using Natural, most likely objects are actually 32
bits, and the message is meaningless. But I would check first to make
sure this is so.

"So if I understand 'The Matrix Reloaded' correctly, the Matrix is
basically a Microsoft operating system--it runs for a while and
then crashes and reboots. By design, no less. Neo is just a
memory leak that's too hard to fix, so they left him in ... The
users don't complain because they're packed in slush and kept
sedated."
Marin D. Condic