From: Kilgallen@SpamCop.net (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: An: www.ada-ru.org
Date: 27 Jan 2003 14:00:17 -0600
Date: 2003-01-27T14:00:17-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <b13mii$bmg$1@ns.omskelecom.ru>, "Dmitriy Anisimkov" <anisimkov@yahoo.com> writes:
> http://www.ada-ru.org
>
> Welcome to new site about Ada in russian.

Congratulations !

> There is no content in english for now, be�ause our main goal is to
> represent Ada for the russian programmers.
> There are enought Ada sites in english in the world and
> http://www.ada-ru.org
> has links over there.

That sounds reasonable.  It would be a good idea if you sent your
announcement to the people who run each of:

	http://www.adaic.org
	http://www.adapower.com

so they will put a link to your site on their sites.  I can imagine
someone who would prefer their information in Russian might first find
one of those English language sites, and be grateful for the reference.