From: Daniel Norte Moraes <danielcheagle@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Linter Ada for Visual Studio Code? Very Very Very Thanks!
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 05:22:24 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hi!

You are absolutely correct! Ada doesn't need linters because the compiler
does all the work, including as a linter; it is only necessary to configure
the compiling switches of warning and style! Thank you very much indeed
for opening my eyes in this regard! and in the case of VSCode,
after a compilation with an error, just click on the output tab and
click on the errors that opens the file and is already in the error position!

p.s.: It really is a delight to program in Ada!

best wishes,
Gratefull,
Dani.