From: "andrew...@gmail.com" <andrew.shvets@gmail.com>
Subject: "subprogram must not be deeper than access type"
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 21:39:25 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hello,

I'm trying my hand at a small rosettacode.org example:

https://codeshare.io/an080j

What I don't understand is when I'm creating the various packages to serve as handlers, I get the following compile-time errors:

gprbuild : event_handlers_window.adb:13:03: instantiation error at gtk-handlers.ads:1039
event_handlers_window.adb:13:03: subprogram must not be deeper than access type
event_handlers_window.adb:14:03: instantiation error at gtk-handlers.ads:437
event_handlers_window.adb:14:03: subprogram must not be deeper than access type

How am I making a subprogram deeper than an access type exactly?