From: reinert <reinkor@gmail.com>
Subject: I tried GNAT.Source_Info.Compilation_ISO_Date;
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 04:36:11 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Hello,

I tried both GNAT.Source_Info.Compilation_ISO_Date and GNAT.Source_Info.Compilation_Time.and I got excited.

1. Is it possible to specify time zone (utc_time_offset) here?

2. I would like, as an extra qiality check, to automatically print out the last time of *any change* in any part/file of my source code when I start the program (or following some possible exceptions). How is it possible?

reinert