From: Maarten Woxberg <marwo264@student.liu.se>
Subject: Re: source beautifier
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 02:11:12 +0200
Date: 2002-08-11T02:11:12+02:00	[thread overview]

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:41:39 +0200, Jan Prazak wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:14:21 -0100, jim hopper wrote:
>
>> what platform are you interested in??  I am doing a gui for it for mac
>
> Linux
>
> But I think the emacs indent-region function is ok for my purposes (for
> now), I didn't know that it exists. But as soon as there will be another
> good IDE available, I will stop using emacs, because
>
> 1) it's just too big, and I use it only as an IDE for Ada 2) it seems to
> work incorrectly (the main font can't be changed) (actually it can be
> done, but when I restart emacs, the font background changes to its
> default value)

Change version of Emacs or/and check your .emacs file
usualy reached by doing ~/emacs .emacs &
from the commandline (in your home directory, thus the ~)
Holding Shift and Pressing Left mousebutton allows you to select font
and size from a menu. Although in most cases it changes back yes to the
default font.. but that's why you should look in the .emacs file.

/M�rten