From: Tucker Taft <tucker.taft@gmail.com>
Subject: ACM SIGAda HILT'22 Workshop on Supporting Rigorous S/W Development -- Oct 14, 2022
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 12:26:28 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

The seventh ACM workshop on High Integrity Language Technology (ACM HILT 2022) is being held on October 14, 2022 in Detroit, MI in conjunction with the 2022 Automated Software Engineering conference (ASE'22), sponsored by SIGAda.  This year's HILT theme is Language and Tool Support for Rigorous Software Development.  We have 9 presentations plus two keynotes related to this theme.  Our keynote speakers are K. Rustan M. Leino, the creator of the Dafny verifiable language and the Boogie system supporting major industrial uses of formal methods, and Niko Matsakis, one of the original members of the Rust design team, talking about a-mir-formality, a more formal model of Rust.  For more information see: https://conf.researchr.org/track/ase-2022/ase-2022-workshop-hilt-22 #formalmethods #softwareengineering #ada #rust #spark #dafny #ACM #ASE