* AdaStudio 2020
@ 2020-05-27  3:52 leonid.dulman
From: leonid.dulman @ 2020-05-27  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Announce : AdaStudio-2020 free edition

1. Qt5Ada is Ada-2012 port to Qt5 framework (based on Qt 5.15.0 final)
   Qt5ada version 5.15.0 open source and qt5c.dll,libqt5c.so(x64) built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 in Windows, gcc x86-64 in Linux (includes binaries prebuilds Qt 5.15.0).
   Package tested with gnat gpl 2019 ada compiler in Windows 64bit , Linux Debian 10 x86-64
   It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Network, Touch devices, Sensors,Bluetooth, Navigation and many others thinks.
   Changes for new Qt5Ada release :
   Added  new package: Qt.QPDF for manipulate wit PDF documents
   The full list of released classes is in "Qt5 classes to Qt5Ada packages relation table.docx"

2. VTKAda version 9.0 is based on VTK 9.0.0 (OpenGL2) is fully compatible with Qt5Ada 5.15.0
   vtkc.dll,vtkc2.dll(libvtkc.so,libvtkc2.so) were built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 in Windows 10 (WIN64) and gcc in Linux Debian 10 x86-64(includes binaries prebuilds VTK 9.0.0)

3. Qt5AVAda is ada-2012 port to QtAV multimedia playback framework based on Qt + FFmpeg. Cross platform. High performace.
   Easy to use and base on QtAV 1.13 developed by wang-bin https://github.com/wang-bin/QtAV .
   QtAVAda buid widgets inside Qt5Ada application (includes binaries prebuilds QtAV 1.13 and ffmpeg 4.4.2)

4. Voice recognition package(speech2text) is a qtada extention, based on pockesphinx .

  As a role ADA is used in embedded systems, but with  QTADA(+VTKADA) you can build any desktop applications with powerful 2D/3D rendering
and imaging (games, animations, emulations) GUI, Database connection, server/client, Internet browsing , Modbus control and many others thinks.

AdaStudio-2020 https://r3fowwcolhrzycn2yzlzzw-on.drv.tw/AdaStudio/adastudio.html  web page
or Google drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2QuZLoe-yiPbmNQRl83M1dTRVE&usp=sharing (google drive. It can be mounted as virtual drive or directory or viewed with Web Browser)

 I hope AdaStudio-2020  will be useful for students, engineers, scientists and enthusiasts
 With AdaStudio-2020 you can build any applications and solve any problems easy and quickly.

If you have any problems or questions, tell me know.

Leonid

* Re: AdaStudio 2020
@ 2020-05-31 15:28 ` Azathoth Hastur
From: Azathoth Hastur @ 2020-05-31 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 11:52:52 PM UTC-4, leonid...@gmail.com wrote:
> Announce : AdaStudio-2020 free edition
>
> 1. Qt5Ada is Ada-2012 port to Qt5 framework (based on Qt 5.15.0 final)
>    Qt5ada version 5.15.0 open source and qt5c.dll,libqt5c.so(x64) built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 in Windows, gcc x86-64 in Linux (includes binaries prebuilds Qt 5.15.0).
>    Package tested with gnat gpl 2019 ada compiler in Windows 64bit , Linux Debian 10 x86-64
>    It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Network, Touch devices, Sensors,Bluetooth, Navigation and many others thinks.
>    Changes for new Qt5Ada release :
>    Added  new package: Qt.QPDF for manipulate wit PDF documents
>    The full list of released classes is in "Qt5 classes to Qt5Ada packages relation table.docx"
>
> 2. VTKAda version 9.0 is based on VTK 9.0.0 (OpenGL2) is fully compatible with Qt5Ada 5.15.0
>    vtkc.dll,vtkc2.dll(libvtkc.so,libvtkc2.so) were built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 in Windows 10 (WIN64) and gcc in Linux Debian 10 x86-64(includes binaries prebuilds VTK 9.0.0)
>
> 3. Qt5AVAda is ada-2012 port to QtAV multimedia playback framework based on Qt + FFmpeg. Cross platform. High performace.
>    Easy to use and base on QtAV 1.13 developed by wang-bin https://github.com/wang-bin/QtAV .
>    QtAVAda buid widgets inside Qt5Ada application (includes binaries prebuilds QtAV 1.13 and ffmpeg 4.4.2)
>
> 4. Voice recognition package(speech2text) is a qtada extention, based on pockesphinx .
>
>   As a role ADA is used in embedded systems, but with  QTADA(+VTKADA) you can build any desktop applications with powerful 2D/3D rendering
> and imaging (games, animations, emulations) GUI, Database connection, server/client, Internet browsing , Modbus control and many others thinks.
>
> AdaStudio-2020 https://r3fowwcolhrzycn2yzlzzw-on.drv.tw/AdaStudio/adastudio.html  web page
> or Google drive
> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2QuZLoe-yiPbmNQRl83M1dTRVE&usp=sharing (google drive. It can be mounted as virtual drive or directory or viewed with Web Browser)
>
>  I hope AdaStudio-2020  will be useful for students, engineers, scientists and enthusiasts
>  With AdaStudio-2020 you can build any applications and solve any problems easy and quickly.
>
> If you have any problems or questions, tell me know.
>
> Leonid

why not vim?

* Re: AdaStudio 2020
@ 2021-03-08 17:40   ` Olivier Henley
From: Olivier Henley @ 2021-03-08 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 11:28:25 AM UTC-4, azathot...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 11:52:52 PM UTC-4, leonid...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Announce : AdaStudio-2020 free edition
> >
> > 1. Qt5Ada is Ada-2012 port to Qt5 framework (based on Qt 5.15.0 final)
> > Qt5ada version 5.15.0 open source and qt5c.dll,libqt5c.so(x64) built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 in Windows, gcc x86-64 in Linux (includes binaries prebuilds Qt 5.15.0).

Leonid, where is the source code for qt5c?

Thank you,

Olivier

* Re: AdaStudio 2020
@ 2021-03-18 10:46     ` ldries46
From: ldries46 @ 2021-03-18 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Op 8-3-2021 om 18:40 schreef Olivier Henley:
> On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 11:28:25 AM UTC-4, azathot...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 11:52:52 PM UTC-4, leonid...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Announce : AdaStudio-2020 free edition
>>>
>>> 1. Qt5Ada is Ada-2012 port to Qt5 framework (based on Qt 5.15.0 final)
>>> Qt5ada version 5.15.0 open source and qt5c.dll,libqt5c.so(x64) built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 in Windows, gcc x86-64 in Linux (includes binaries prebuilds Qt 5.15.0).
> Leonid, where is the source code for qt5c?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Olivier
I cannot reach some sites that are mentioned when searching with google.
These sites are heavely blocked in a way I cannot pass.