* Req. for headhunter info: Carlson, Oxford
@ 2003-03-19  1:59 Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2003-03-19  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have contact info for a headhunter named David Carlson with
a company named Oxford something? I've talked to him before, but don't
seem to have his number saved anywhere. I accidentally erased the
message I got from him.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

"Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
Annie Hall

* Re: Req. for headhunter info: Carlson, Oxford
@ 2003-03-19 15:28 ` Jerry Petrey
From: Jerry Petrey @ 2003-03-19 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jeffrey,

I think it is Oxford Global Resources (they used to be called Oxford
International):
http://www.oxfordcorp.com/
You also might check CE Weekly for contact info:
http://www.ceweekly.com/

Jerry

-- Jerry Petrey
-- Senior Principal Systems Engineer - Navigation (GPS/INS), Guidance, &
Control
-- Raytheon Missile Systems          - Member Team Ada & Team Forth
-- NOTE: please remove <NOSPAM> in email address to reply

@ 2003-03-20  1:41   ` Jeffrey Carter
From: Jeffrey Carter @ 2003-03-20  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jerry Petrey wrote:

> I think it is Oxford Global Resources (they used to be called Oxford
> International):
> http://www.oxfordcorp.com/

Thanks. I think that has the info I need.

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."
Monty Python & the Holy Grail

* Re: Req. for headhunter info: Carlson, Oxford
@ 2003-04-04  3:46 ` Wesley Groleau
From: Wesley Groleau @ 2003-04-04  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Does anyone have contact info for a headhunter named ...

Hey, since the topic came up, how about contact info
for a recruiter named Dennis McKnew?

Thanks

* Req. for headhunter info: Carlson, Oxford
@ 2020-06-17 22:08   ` lisahayesrn
From: lisahayesrn @ 2020-06-17 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

I know this was posted years ago.  I know Dennis McKnew and I’m looking for information that anyone may have about him. Please text at 7409739100