From: "Vinícius Franchini" <viniciusnf@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: User defined type conversion
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-05-09T11:39:06-07:00	[thread overview]

Thanks all for the answers.

I see I should be more clear about my problem. What I mean a "direct conversion" is like copy all bits, in the same positions they are in the original variable to the destination variable.

I'm programming an ATMEGA2560. I doing it in a way to optimize the code and I did not want to create a method for that.

Now I'm thinking something with Union structure. It could solve.