From: Philip Munts <philip.munts@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Which embedded devices do you use?
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 01:33:09 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-06-05T01:33:09-07:00	[thread overview]

BeagleBone (more and better I/O) and Raspberry Pi (faster).  Both running my own embedded Linux distribution:

https://github.com/pmunts/muntsos

Debian and Raspbian are fine general purpose operating systems, but IMHO they are wretched for embedded systems.

Anything on mains power should be running Linux.  The networking capabilities and development tools are just so far beyond microcontrollers.

I'm especially fond of the PocketBeagle and the Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless.  Running Ada programs, of course.

Phil